Ministry Share Breakdown for Fiscal 20111
- Back to God Ministries International $43.97
- Calvin College $31.60
- Calvin Theological Seminary $35.91
- Faith Alive Christian Resources $12.49
- Home Missions $44.24
- World Missions $59.93
- Denominational Services2 $46.69
- Congregational Network Sustaining Congregational Excellence $10.56
- Specialized Ministries3 $31.01
- pecial Assistance Fund4 $0.36
Total Per-Member Assessment $316.76
The Christian Reformed World Relief Committee receives no ministry share.
- These amounts represent allocation for the $316.76 ministry share for the 2011 fiscal year budget (July 1, 2010 to June 30, 2011). The extra money generated by the 3% increase will not be allocated directly to the budgets of agencies and ministries during fiscal 2011, but will be held in Denominational Services. As strategic initiatives are identified, the funds will be applied where needed most. Allocation of ministry share for fiscal 2012 will be determined as the budgets for that year are developed this fall.
- Synod Assembly, Board of Trustees, and General Administration
- Chaplaincy Ministries, Disability Concerns, ministries in Canada (Aboriginal Ministries, Committee for Contact with the Government, ServiceLink), Pastor-Church Relations, Race Relations, Restorative Justice, Safe Church Ministry, and Office of Social Justice.
- A fund that provides assistance to cover the cost of a pastor’s final move at retirement, as well as special needs of retired pastors or their surviving spouses.
Enjoyed this article?
Don’t miss this week’s must-read articles:
- Words of Life or Death
- On Our Facebook Page: Pastor Joins Community Advisory
- Book review: Jack vs. the Tornado