At The Banner, we cannot possibly review every worthy item that comes along—movies, books, television shows, websites, music, and more! Furthermore, there are titles out there that we don’t know about, but you might. If you are interested in posting a review on the Banner website, here are some guidelines:
1. Always speak the truth in love (Eph. 4:15).
2. Consider the reason for reviewing a title. There should be a reason it is on the Banner website. The item being reviewed doesn’t need to be overtly Christian, but the review should have a reason for being in a Reformed publication.
3. Check our archives to make sure we haven’t already reviewed your item. We welcome your reviews, but we would like to avoid duplication.
4. Please limit reviews to 150 words.
5. Occasionally, a review may be just what we need to round out an issue of the print magazine. For this reason, we ask for additional information from you, in case we need to contact you. Reviews that are posted to the website are considered property of The Banner.
6. Banner editors reserve the right to accept or reject reviews that are submitted for consideration.