- What’s gooey and slippery and oozes all over? If you guessed slime, you’re right!
- The Hebrew title for the book of Psalms is Tehillim, which means “songs of praise.” Psalm 150 says, “Let everything that has breath praise the Lᴏʀᴅ.”
Snowflakes are tiny works of art.
In many parts of the world, the winter months can be very cold.
Quick question: what do a skunk’s stripes, a sheep’s wool, a walrus’s whiskers, and a porcupine’s quills all have in common?
Our bodies are amazing.
What do oceans, swamps, seas, lakes, and streams all have in common?
After God made all of the animals, he brought them to Adam to name.
Isn't it amazing that God made every creature on earth?
Spring is here! Plants are sprouting and birds are busy building nests.
- You’ve probably seen huge piles of flattened boxes behind a mall or grocery store.
- The month of February is filled with hearts, hearts, and more hearts!
- Imagine big, fluffy snowflakes gently drifting down.
- Think about some of your favorite fall activities. Maybe you enjoy hayrides on a farm and munching crunchy apples.
- It’s October, and that means Halloween is coming soon.
- It’s September! Summer is almost gone. Autumn is on its way, and winter isn’t far behind.
- In the movie The Wizard of Oz, Scarecrow—along with his friends Tin Man, Cowardly Lion, and Dorothy and her little dog Toto—travels down the yellow brick road to meet the Wizard of Oz.
A Very Holy Week
The first Easter Sunday was the best day EVER. Easter reminds us that Jesus is stronger...
It’s February. This month you’ll see hearts everywhere—valentine cards, paper hearts, candy hearts, cookie hearts, maybe even heart-shaped cakes.