The task force studying the Christian Reformed Church’s denominational administrative structure and culture is seeking input from across the denomination.
It has put up a web page on The Network, asking for input in four areas:
- Comments and suggestions regarding the current denominational governance structure
- Comments and suggestions about the current culture within the structure
- Comments and suggestions about the leadership within the structure
- Additional comments or suggestions for the task force.
The deadline for posting comments or emailing the Task Force Reviewing Structure and Culture is Nov. 30.
The task force was appointed by Synod 2011 (an annual leadership meeting of the CRC) and is expected to present its report to Synod 2012.
Enjoyed this article?
Don’t miss this week’s must-read articles:
- Tell A Better Story
- ‘Rebirth’ for a Wisconsin Church
- Book review: A Church Called Tov, by Laura Barringer and Scot McKnight