- Our deacons are promoting electronic funds transfer (EFT) as a giving option for our church.
- When the pastor visited my father and uncle to make funeral arrangements, he outlined costs the family should expect. These included paying him for performing the service.
- What is the government’s role (if any) in regulating wealth...
Is counseling always the best option for personal or relationship troubles?
- Our teenage daughter says she is embarrassed to be a Christian.
I have been working against poverty and hunger over the years.
Over the last year my wife has become withdrawn. She does not appear to want to be with me...
One thing we have learned over the years—too often the hard way...
Is it right to use funds gained through gambling for things of God’s kingdom?
While I appreciate the desire to include everyone, sometimes our services suffer because of inexperienced or unskilled musicians.
We do not have many children in our church. Our volunteers are wondering if it is worth their time and the church’s resources to have a Sunday school class with only one or two children.
- When new people come to my church, I am nervous their presence will change what I like about my church. Any advice?
What is our role as parents in encouraging our college-age son’s faith formation?
What do I do? When I was fixing the church computer
someone at work has been coming on to me. It scares me and I don’t know what to do.
What is the source of Abraham Kuyper’s slogan on Christ’s lordship
Q Is there a particularly Reformed way of serving the Lord’s Supper? My church recently switched from people partaking communion...
I don't want to spend my retirement years in a selfish manner.
Does Jesus still heal today?
Q How do I discern whether God is calling me to be an elder?
Q Isn’t telling people they are sinners in need of repentance an act of love?
Are children’s bulletins worth making?
I’ve tried to get my fellow church members to get excited about evangelizing
How can my church approach worship planning