The Foundation of the Christian Reformed Church and the CRC-Canada Foundation provide an avenue for gifts and bequests in support of the ministry work of the denomination.
Together the foundations help to fund areas of ministry that are broader than any single agency and that benefit the whole church. They also assist agencies in the development of new ministries.
Throughout 2007 the CRC Foundation will devote a great deal of effort to raising funds to help the denomination celebrate the 150th anniversary of the CRC.
Foundation board members are James Strikwerda, president; John Vander Ploeg; Jerry Dykstra; Jane Vander Haagen; and John Bolt. Peter Borgdorff is serving as director of the CRC Foundation.
CRC-Canada Foundation directors are Arnie Melissen, chairman; Hessel Kielstra; Leo Van Tuyl; Harry Voortman; Jerry Dykstra; Bruce Adema; and John Bolt.
CRC FoundationPeter Borgdorff616-224-0827or 616-560-2092E-mail: email@example.com
CRC-Canada FoundationBruce Adema905-336-2920or 800-730-3490E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The CRC Foundation was established in 1996. It makes grants to the agencies of the church for projects that have a denomination-wide impact within the framework of the strategic ministry plan.
- A high priority is placed on projects that address current ministry needs.
- The Foundation board meets twice a year to approve grants. Its investment advisory committee is responsible for the investment of all denominational funds in compliance with synodical guidelines.
- The CRC Foundation is a member of the Barnabas Foundation.
- The CRC-Canada Foundation was established in October 2003 as a federally registered charitable institution that provides an avenue for bequests and gifts from Canadian donors.
- Your gift to these foundations can give life to new ministry projects that honor God and advance the kingdom.