Never Alone, the first full-length album from husband-and-wife duo Seth & Nirva, speaks to our need for God and his presence with us, and it calls out for God’s power and provision. The album finds beauty in diversity; it doesn’t fall into a single music category but moves between rhythm and blues, ballads, worship, dance, and rap. The couple met when Seth was singing with Kirk Franklin and Nirva was a longtime singer with tobyMac, and you can hear those influences in the work.
“Brother” is a personal track for the couple, as they have an interracial marriage. The song speaks about finding common ground with people from different backgrounds and features tobyMac. Another standout is a beautiful rendition of “Great Are You Lord.” If Seth & Nirva’s first album is any indication, the duo will become an important part of the Christian music scene. (Integrity)
Get All the Updates!
Don’t miss this week’s must-read articles:
- The Banner, Breaking Barriers receive Church Press Awards
- Colin Watson: Remembering Who Is In Control
- Online review: 12 Museums to Visit Virtually
- Christian Publishers, Content Providers Offer Free Subscriptions, Tools for Physical Isolation
- Massachusetts Church Hosts Multilingual Worship Fest
- COVID-19: Get updates here