- The Northern Ireland band Rend Collective offers an antidote to all the negative news in the world with its sixth studio album, Good News.
- As the music industry amps up anticipation for the Grammy awards on Sunday night (CBS/City), you can check out some of our music reviews from the last year to see what Banner reviewers thought.
- Soul of a Woman, the final album from Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings, reflects on the joys, pains, challenges, and triumphs of her life before she passed away from cancer...
- We asked our reviewers to offer the top five titles they enjoyed most in 2017 in a number of categories.
- The latest album from Manchester Orchestra is loosely written as a concept album about a mining town.
- All Things Work Together, Lecrae’s eighth studio album, presents the hip-hop artist’s reflective side as he wrestles with the heavy criticism he has received from the church and others for highlighting racial injustice.
- “Love is All We Have Left,” the opening track from U2’s 14th studio album, Songs of Experience, is sonically different from almost everything the band has recorded.
- If you are searching for beautifully crafted, original Christmas music, Melanie Penn’s Immanuel begs a listen.
Christian hip hop artist and rapper TobyMac brings his usual upbeat and energy-driven music to the 10-track Light of Christmas.
Perception is NF’s third studio album, and he has crafted it to relate to his previous albums Therapy Session and Mansion similar to how the third movie in a trilogy continues the story from the first two.
Presbyterian pastor Vito Aiuto and his wife, Monique, otherwise known as The Welcome Wagon, have created another album of unconventional pop songs that dive headfirst into the life of faith.
In a time when even the smallest difference seems to cause tension and divide humans,
Christian independent artist John Tibbs pays homage to his Midwestern United States roots with the extended play Heartland.
In the era of digital media, pop culture and its history is more cataloged than it has ever been.
Kristene DiMarco’s first record as part of Bethel Music, Where His Light Was, resounds with a hopeful message.
Alisa Turner is one of a seemingly endless stream of worship leaders and songwriters from Nashville who are turning out new music to encourage the church and help us worship.
Sandra McCracken has been making music in the public eye since 2000
I once had a jazz piano teacher tell me that there are no new chord progressions in popular music.
In 2011, Arcade Fire released an album called The Suburbs that spoke to the world in a prophetic and profound way,
Not found on many Christian Contemporary Music radio stations,
Throughout the Fleet Foxes’ discography, frontman Robin Pecknold’s voice and the warm harmonies it’s presented with have always felt comforting.
The artist Propaganda discovered poetry, spoken word, and hip-hop through friends he met in college.