Tiffany Lee, better known as Plumb, has always written and sung songs with heartfelt honesty. So it’s not surprising that her book Need You Now: A Story of Hope is filled with that same honesty. Plumb chronicles her life as an artist, wife, mother, and friend with bits of seriousness and laughter.
One gripping section involves the apparent breakup of her marriage and God’s restoration of it after a difficult season. She also tells how a fan’s letter, describing how a particular song had made a difference in her life, and a subsequent meeting with that fan, kept Plumb in the music business after she seriously considered quitting.
As the subtitle suggests, this book is filled with hope, ending with the line, “There is always hope.” This slim, easy-to-read volume will be particularly appealing to those who desire an up-close look at one of Christian contemporary music’s top artists. (Shoe Publishing)
Get All the Updates!
Don’t miss this week’s must-read articles:
- The Banner, Breaking Barriers receive Church Press Awards
- Colin Watson: Remembering Who Is In Control
- Online review: 12 Museums to Visit Virtually
- Christian Publishers, Content Providers Offer Free Subscriptions, Tools for Physical Isolation
- Massachusetts Church Hosts Multilingual Worship Fest
- COVID-19: Get updates here