Billy Graham is probably the most beloved American preacher ever. Countless people across the globe have been exposed to the gospel through one of Graham’s crusades, whether in person or on television. Capitol Records celebrates Graham’s ministry with My Hope.
The album features 12 artists who have a connection to Graham, including the Newsboys, Michael W. Smith, Amy Grant, Darlene Zschech and TobyMac, among others. The music centers largely on the theme of salvation but also pleases with pop and worship pieces. One favorite: Zschech’s “The Cross of Christ” is a powerful worship song. In addition, audio from Graham’s crusades is interspersed in two songs, offering a familiar Graham invitation to salvation. (Capitol Christian Music)
Enjoyed this article?
Don’t miss this week’s must-read articles:
- Book Roundup: Turning the Pages from Harvest’s Bounty to the ‘Hallelujah Chorus’
- Council of Delegates Addresses Finances, Plans for Synod 2022 and More
- Streaming Review: Squid Game
- Faith Matters: What I Learned from Hosting Interfaith Dialogue
- The CRC in Canada: A Field Guide