Classis Lake Superior celebrated the Christian Reformed Church’s 150th anniversary in many ways and in many places. The classis (regional group of churches) is the only one in the denomination that contains congregations in both the United States and Canada.
The west-central Minnesota region held three combined worship services over the year, and the Minneapolis/St. Paul region hosted a praise service and a joint worship gathering.
In Canada, the Winnipeg, Manitoba, churches joined for one late-October event, and the churches in Thunder Bay, Ontario, gathered for three joint worship services.
Get All the Updates!
Don’t miss this week’s must-read articles:
- The Banner, Breaking Barriers receive Church Press Awards
- Colin Watson: Remembering Who Is In Control
- Online review: 12 Museums to Visit Virtually
- Christian Publishers, Content Providers Offer Free Subscriptions, Tools for Physical Isolation
- Massachusetts Church Hosts Multilingual Worship Fest
- COVID-19: Get updates here
Read entire current print issue »