Veteran ministry and worship leaders David and Nicole Binion bring listeners into God’s presence with their album, Dwell: A Live Worship Experience. It was recorded in front of an audience at the Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN) studios in Dallas where the Binions serve as guest hosts on the TBN program Praise.
The effort intentionally brings together different people and cultures. Various guest artists, including gospel singers Tasha Cobbs Leonard and Travis Greene, worship leader B.J. Putnam, and the Binions’ daughter, Madison Grace, offer a solid variety of voices that mix well with the upbeat and reverent music.
The songs explore seeing the glory of God, anticipating what God may do, and depending on God. The music challenges the listener’s faith. The song, “I Can’t Stay Here” gives voice to the desire for a deeper relationship with God. This record certainly reflects its title; it is a worship experience. (Integrity Music)
Enjoyed this article?
Don’t miss this week’s must-read articles:
- Book Roundup: Turning the Pages from Harvest’s Bounty to the ‘Hallelujah Chorus’
- Council of Delegates Addresses Finances, Plans for Synod 2022 and More
- Streaming Review: Squid Game
- Faith Matters: What I Learned from Hosting Interfaith Dialogue
- The CRC in Canada: A Field Guide