Idais an intimate drama set in 1960s Poland. Anna, an 18-year-old novice, is on the verge of taking her vows in the convent where she was raised as an orphan.
The Bible can trouble us, comfort us, and perplex us. Sometimes even just a few words can bring us to a stop. In What’s in a Phrase?
When did my Plan B become my Plan A? Only God knows.
You see, I came to the adoption world kicking and screaming; adoption was not my first choice.
- CRC Executive Director Attends White House Gathering
- Is Your Church Breaking Copyright Law?
- Denver Conference Supports Asian-American Congregations
- Navajo Culture on Display at Rehoboth Dinner
- Fire Damages Ontario Church
- What’s in a Phrase? Pausing Where Scripture Gives You Pause
- Reader-Submitted Review: Economic Shalom: A Reformed Primer on Faith, Work, and Human Flourishing
- The Boundless
- Thankful All Year Round
- Keep It Clean
- Letters to the Editor
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The Journey of a Lifetime