Settling in for the imminent departure of my flight, I mused on the irony of my position. Crowded into a seat with the window to my left and a young burqa-clad woman to my immediate right, I wondered how much transparency there would be in either direction.
Teaching pre-profession of faith class is a delight: a great opportunity to share, discuss, and reflect on our faith at a particularly meaningful stage in its development. We often end up getting tongue-tied, though, when we muse on the holy Trinity.
The first movie in the Hunger Games trilogy had an outstanding soundtrack album produced by T-Bone Burnett that captured the earthy spirit of the movie while featuring a nice mix of new and well-known artists.
In Frozen, the new Disney animated film, a young—you guessed it—princess sets out on a journey after her parents—you guessed it again—die.
- Dordt Students Win Documentary Award
- Drama Helps Church Address Intense Topics
- Ontario Congregation Faces Pornography Issue
- Texas Church Restarts Local Reading Program
- Healing for Sri Lankans in Canada and Back Home
- Five Picture Book Journeys for Christmas Giving
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire [Soundtrack]
- The Dove in Bathurst Station
- A Medal for Leroy