“[A]bandon all hope, you who are entering.” This often-quoted phrase, translated from Dante’s three-part hymnal Divina Commedia, is the final part of a longer sentence written on a sign at the entrance to hell.
The city of Niagara Falls, Ontario, home to the world-famous waterfalls by the same name, is nestled along the Niagara River, which flows from Lake Erie into Lake Ontario along the border between Canada and the United States.
Half a decade of conflict between Maranatha Christian Reformed Church and Classis Quinte (the regional group of churches) may be drawing to a close after representatives of Classis Quinte brought a formal letter of apology to the Maranatha congregation on Sunday, March 22.
Raised in the Christian faith, lawyer David Limbaugh later abandoned his spiritual heritage. However, God didn’t desert him.
- A New Church in the Neighborhood
- Wake Up and Worship During March Break
- Classis Quinte Apologizes to Maranatha Church in Belleville
- Joel Boot Turns Over Reins of the CRC’s Administration
- In Memoriam: Rev. Aren P. Geisterfer
- Jesus on Trial: A Lawyer Affirms the Truth of the Gospel
- Reel Encounters
- The Lowdown
- Work, Play, Love: A Visual Guide to Calling, Career and the Mission of God
- What about Hell?
- Punch Lines
- Spittlebugs and Skunk Cabbage
- Different People, Different Needs
- Frequently Asked Questions