The gym was too small, the bus ride too long, and the musty building too old. In my mind, those seemed like three good reasons for me to leave the Christian school I attended for the local public secondary school.
There are some basic philosophical ideas that Christians across the board are supposed to know, but largely don’t.
In the 1760s, a girl was born to a British Royal Navy officer and a slave woman from the West Indies. She was left in the care of her great-uncle, the lord chief justice William Murray.
- Building Blocks In Washington
- Overcoming Fear to Create a Faith Foundation
- A Gaming Frenzy in Ontario
- Isaac’s Ride for Hope and Homes
- In Memoriam: Rev. Roger Timmerman
- The Experience of God: Being, Consciousness, Bliss
- Life, Animated: A Story of Sidekicks, Heroes, and Autism
- The Giver