As a Reformed Christian, I believe everything is redeemable. But I’m starting to wonder about social media.
A friend of mine in hospice care was obviously struggling when he mentioned the devil and the guilt he felt.
What if I make the wrong career choices?
How can I keep myself from becoming too busy and burning out?
Our children are at the age where they’re staying in the worship service instead of going to children’s worship. Much of the service, though, including sermons, is way over their heads. How can we help them stay engaged?
I have never discipled anyone. How do I get started?
I understand your fear. Your church appears to be attracting unchurched...
In light of recent tragic church shootings, should churches consider having members carry concealed weapons to church?
- I recently finished school, found a job, and have my first steady income. I want to give appropriately to my church and other organizations. How do I decide how much to give and to whom?
- As a high school senior I feel so much pressure in making decisions that might affect my career and life: Do I go to college or not? What programs do I choose?
- Our deacons are promoting electronic funds transfer (EFT) as a giving option for our church.
- When the pastor visited my father and uncle to make funeral arrangements, he outlined costs the family should expect. These included paying him for performing the service.
- What is the government’s role (if any) in regulating wealth...
Is counseling always the best option for personal or relationship troubles?
- Our teenage daughter says she is embarrassed to be a Christian.
I have been working against poverty and hunger over the years.
Over the last year my wife has become withdrawn. She does not appear to want to be with me...
One thing we have learned over the years—too often the hard way...
Is it right to use funds gained through gambling for things of God’s kingdom?
While I appreciate the desire to include everyone, sometimes our services suffer because of inexperienced or unskilled musicians.
We do not have many children in our church. Our volunteers are wondering if it is worth their time and the church’s resources to have a Sunday school class with only one or two children.
- When new people come to my church, I am nervous their presence will change what I like about my church. Any advice?
What is our role as parents in encouraging our college-age son’s faith formation?
What do I do? When I was fixing the church computer
someone at work has been coming on to me. It scares me and I don’t know what to do.